The Big Apple BBQ Block Party is all about meat, meat, and MORE meat… and believe me, there’s way more meat than you could ever eat.
Too many calories? Absolutely! Worth every bite? You bet!
Take a look at the damage I did today:
- Pulled Pork: 2 freakin’ delicious servings = 800 calories
- Home-made Sausage: 2 monster-size links = 850 calories
- Beef Brisket: 1 super tender serving = 305 calories
- Soft Roll: 1/2 serving = 80 calories
- BBQ Sauce: 5 servings (10tbsp) = 350 calories
- BBQ Beans: 1/2 serving = 100 calories
- Coleslaw: 1 serving = 65 calories
- Blueberry Cobbler a la mode: 1 serving = 450 calories
TOTAL = 3000 calories!!!
- Treadmill: 4 hours
- Stepmill: 4.6 hours
- Stairmaster: 6 hours
- Stationary Bike: 7.1 hours
- Weightlifting: 11 hours
- Yoga: 13 hours
See you later… I gotta get to the gym!
Here’s some pics from today: